Accessibility Statement for The Herbarium Online Store
The Herbarium is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
The Herbarium takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of The Herbarium Online Store:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Herbarium Online Store is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The Herbarium Online Store. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on The Herbarium Online Store:
- Phone: (941) 953-3273
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 1459 Main Street Sarasota, FL 34236
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.